CLOSE THIS WINDOW TO RETURN TO PREVIOUS PAGE
1. A HISTORY OF DUNSTER AND OF THE FAMILIES OF MOHUN & LUTTRELL, Parts I & II, by Sir H. C. Maxwell Lyte, K. C. B., Deputy Keeper of the Records, publ. 1909.
2. THE LUTTRELL PSALTER, by Janet Backhouse, publ. 1989 The British Library
3. A HISTORY OF THE COUNTY DUBLIN: THE PEOPLE, PARISHES AND ANTIQUITIES FROM THE EARLIEST TIMES TO THE CLOSE OF THE EIGHTEENTH CENTURY. Francis Elrington Ball, publ. 1906, Dublin, Ireland.
4. BOONESBOROUGH, ITS FOUNDING, PIONEER STRUGGLES, INDIAN EXPERIENCES, TRANSYLVANIA DAYS, AND REVOLUTIONARY ANNALS, by George W. Ranck, publ. 1901.
5. INDEX TO THE ACT OR GRANT BOOKS, AND TO THE ORIGINAL WILLS, OF THE DIOCESE OF DUBLIN (c. 1638) TO THE YEAR 1800 - APPENDIX TO THE TWENTY-SIXTH REPORT OF THE DEPUTY KEEPER OF THE PUBLIC RECORDS AND KEEPER OF THE STATE PAPERS IN IRELAND, pg. 540, plus "ADDENDA TO DUBLIN GRANT INDEX", 1895.
6. INDEX TO PREROGATIVE WILLS OF IRELAND
7. CENSUS OF IRELAND - CIRCA 1659, WITH SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIAL FROM THE POLL MONEY ORDINANCES (1660 - 1661), edited by Seamus Pender, M. A. (lecturer in History, Univ. College, Cork), publ. 1939
8. A COLLECTION OF IREISH LISTS, compiled by Capt. G. S. Cary "from various sources". Vol. III ("Bailiffs & Sheriffs of Dublin City, 1308 - 1884") & Vol. VII ("A list of the Residents in the County of Dublin in 1664").
"This list has been compiled from a transcript of the Hearth Money Roll. which I made from the original then in the Public Record Office of Ireland, and which afterwards perished by fire."
9. IRISH PEDIGREES or THE ORIGIN AND STEM OF THE IRISH NATION, by John O'Hart, publ. 1892, Dublin, Ireland.