CLOSE THIS WINDOW TO RETURN TO PREVIOUS PAGE
(Some pages have their own listing of sources and reference materials. Many sources are shown with the material quoted.)
1. A HISTORY OF DUNSTER AND OF THE FAMILIES OF MOHUN & LUTTRELL, Parts I & II, by Sir H. C. Maxwell Lyte, K. C. B., Deputy Keeper of the Records, publ. 1909.
2. THE LUTTRELL PSALTER, by Janet Backhouse, publ. 1989 The British Library
3. A HISTORY OF THE COUNTY DUBLIN: THE PEOPLE, PARISHES AND ANTIQUITIES FROM THE EARLIEST TIMES TO THE CLOSE OF THE EIGHTEENTH CENTURY. Francis Elrington Ball, publ. 1906, Dublin, Ireland.
4. BOONESBOROUGH, ITS FOUNDING, PIONEER STRUGGLES, INDIAN EXPERIENCES, TRANSYLVANIA DAYS, AND REVOLUTIONARY ANNALS, by George W. Ranck, publ. 1901.
5. INDEX TO THE ACT OR GRANT BOOKS, AND TO THE ORIGINAL WILLS, OF THE DIOCESE OF DUBLIN (c. 1638) TO THE YEAR 1800 - APPENDIX TO THE TWENTY-SIXTH REPORT OF THE DEPUTY KEEPER OF THE PUBLIC RECORDS AND KEEPER OF THE STATE PAPERS IN IRELAND, pg. 540, plus "ADDENDA TO DUBLIN GRANT INDEX", 1895.
6. INDEX TO PREROGATIVE WILLS OF IRELAND
7. CENSUS OF IRELAND - CIRCA 1659, WITH SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIAL FROM THE POLL MONEY ORDINANCES (1660 - 1661), edited by Seamus Pender, M. A. (lecturer in History, Univ. College, Cork), publ. 1939
8. A COLLECTION OF IREISH LISTS, compiled by Capt. G. S. Cary "from various sources". Vol. III ("Bailiffs & Sheriffs of Dublin City, 1308 - 1884") & Vol. VII ("A list of the Residents in the County of Dublin in 1664").
"This list has been compiled from a transcript of the Hearth Money Roll. which I made from the original then in the Public Record Office of Ireland, and which afterwards perished by fire."
9. IRISH PEDIGREES or THE ORIGIN AND STEM OF THE IRISH NATION, by John O'Hart, publ. 1892, Dublin, Ireland.
10. Calendar of Inquisitions Formerly In The Office Of The Chief Remembrancer of The Exchequer Prepared From The MSS Of The Irish Record Commission
by Margaret C. Griffith
Published with the permission of the Director of The National Archives DUBLIN: Stationery Office For The Irish Manuscripts Commission 1991
Printed by Cahill Printers Limited, Dublin 3.
11. Luttrell of Luttrellstown: Early Records by Niall C.E.J. O’Brien
12. Dictionary of National Biography, Volume 34. Edited by Sir Leslie Stephen (beg. at pg 296)
13. The Household Knights of King John, by S. D. Church. Cambridge University Press, Jul 22, 1999
14. The Civil Survey, County of Dublin. A. D. 1654 - 1656, Vol. VII. By Robert C.Symington. 1945
15. Allied Families of Read, Corbin, Luttrell and Bywaters; compiled by A. M. Prichard. 1930
16. Notable Southern Families, Volume 1 by Zella Armstrong, Janie Preston Collup French. Lookout Publishing Company, 1918
17. A Candle In The Window By Jim Lacey 1999
18. Calendar Of Documents Relating To Ireland 1171 - 1251 IN HER MAJESTY'S PUBLIC RECORD OFFICE, LONDON, by H. S. Sweetman
19. Dunster And Its Lords, 1066 - 1881. By H. C. Maxwell-Lyte. 1882
20. Betham Genealogical Abstracts, Ireland by herald Sir William Betham (via www.FindMyPast.com)
21. Crossle Genealogical AbstractsIreland (via www.FindMyPast.com)
22. Ireland, Court Of Chancery Bill Books 1627-1884 (via www.FindMyPast.com)